My Blog List About Second Life Freebies, etc.

  • WellMade - Tamalia Outfit http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hutter/170/66/22
    17 minutes ago
  • The Slayer - A misty night, a perfect night Beneath the cold of the frozen star You feel the fright, you know I’m near You never should have come this far I am alive, y...
    3 hours ago
  • Insta Beauty - [image: Insta beauty] Head // Catwa // Catya Bento Skin applier // Modish // Tina Catwa Applier T02 Lipstick // Just Magnetized // Insta Beauty - @Powder Pa...
    8 hours ago
  • City Streets - [image: City Streets 1] All dressed up in ho-wear, I ventured back to my old stomping grounds to find that the Red Light district was no more. How can tha...
    9 hours ago
  • Timeless Hunt - Fallen Gods Inc. has been a staple in Second Life for ages when it comes to unique fantasy skins and more. They are celebrating their 10th anniversary this...
    10 hours ago
  • get it girl - After many hunting hours she got all what she wanted. Get it girl! When you like some creepy stuff, go and get it on the hunt. And go and get that set ...
    14 hours ago
  • I Put a Spell on You - I put a spell on you, and now you’re mine. Okay, maybe not! There’s really no witchcraft needed for this witchy alternative look. Just a few group gifts ar...
    14 hours ago
  • I AM LATE...I am late....with these great bargains!!! - Happy Sunday Readers! I am late. yes I am...*the Guest List* *closes today on the 22nd* and I have still some great offers to show you. These offers are by ...
    20 hours ago
  • Silient accusation. - Hi Dolls! No rambling from me today. I just woke up and ugg. Today's post has items from the *Underdog Event *& *Powder pack Catwa October Edition.*. Hope...
    1 day ago
  • The Feast - Actually, I want to post out this sooner than this, but because of my procrastination, I delayed it till now. I found this event, from a note card, and it ...
    2 days ago
  • Save A Bug Today = Save Humanity's Tomorrow! - Quoting CNN: *“A Study suggests that insect **populations have declined by 75% over 3 decades.”* Folks, we are heading for the wall here! Red rain is gonna...
    2 days ago
  • Right Before Your Eyes Hunt - There are 50 fabulous fashions marked down to 20L at the mainstore. They are not hidden, they are right before your eyes. Hunt Name The Great “RIGHT Before...
    2 days ago
  • Let the light shine in… - Through the windows…. Armonia Decor & Events. DECOR HALLOWEEN. (Fancy. Event.) CHEZ MOI Pumpkin Rustic Wagon -Rare (Limit8) CHEZ MOI Fall Leaves Ground (De...
    2 days ago
  • - STEALS AND DEALS SALE #378 October 20 - October 23 Sale Operates Friday 00:01AM SLT through Monday 23:59PM SLT ********************************************...
    3 days ago
  • C'est la vie !, SECRETS, Zibska, Genesis Lab - [image: 314] [image: 315] Head: *Genesis Lab*. Genesis_Head_KIANA Bento-3rd Anniversary-Limited Edition. Group gift, cost to join Dress: *C'est la vie !* ...
    1 week ago
  • Bunny Girl - Head: Catwa Catya Bunny Ears: {aii} - + Cotton Usagi + Skin: Deetalez - kyouko - Celtic tone Hair: Beusy - Vexing Hairstyle @Salem Glasses: Nomi - Falina...
    1 week ago
  • Freebie Mix 397 - Haare „Wendy“: Lucky Board von Olive, 0 L$ Kleid: Dollarbie von N-Uno via SL Marketplace, 1 L$ Nagellack: Lucky Chair von Mani Pedi @ Gotham Island, 0 L$ S...
    1 week ago
  • - [image: 552] hi :DDD ➢ me top : *Tee*fy* Sui Bra Top (Camo) [ @Uber ] panties : *Tee*fy* Sui Panties Sheer (Black) [ @Uber ] hair : *[monso]* My Hair - Tae...
    2 weeks ago
  • Polka dot cafe - Head: Catwa Catya Bent0 Mesh Eyes: Catwa Mesh Eye Applier: ~Euphoric Eyes Applier~[Catwa] Lashes: Euphoric Hair: little bones. Rama TETRA – Stretch Blazer...
    3 weeks ago
  • #1665 - [image: 210817_002] *Outfit: Lore'a* - Betty Red - *Swank August* *Shape: { wren's nest }* Melanie Shape for Catya Bento *Swank August* *Skin: .::WoW S...
    2 months ago
  • Bedtime Story - Once upon a time there was a little girl who dreamed that all the lucky boards she wanted changed to C when she wanted them to. What a nice fairy tale! Rea...
    2 months ago
  • Hair Fair 2017 - click pictures to enlarge click pictures to enlarge *Hair Fair 2017* - All free gifts until today. * Emotions- Joiny; * Sintiklia -Lida a...
    3 months ago
  • Diana - . skin: Diana, prezent grupowy kwietnia, 7 Deadly s[K]ins – 0 L$ (wpisowe 225 L$) włosy: Glamazon/Rigged Mesh, freebie, Clawtooth – 0 L$ sukienka: Wake Me ...
    5 months ago
  • N-core + Shoenique Designs + enVOGUE + CHAIN + Hello Dave - *Платье /Dress Shoenique Designs November 2016* *- Подарок группе / Group Gift * * Сапоги /Boots N-core "Calyssa" FatPack **- Подарок группе / Grou...
    10 months ago
  • Free Decor* - How cute are these group gifts?? Too cute! Join Unkindness for free and tp away😉 Happy Shopping! .<3tekila v.
    11 months ago
  • ALGUMAS PALAVRAS - Durante OITO ANOS passei mais tempo da minha vida no SL do que na RL. Muitas pessoas me criticaram por isso ( e estavam certas em criticar), e eu me def...
    1 year ago

Friday, June 3, 2016

1 comments:

Coffee Biscuit said...

Hello Terresa,
I don't see a way to contact you more directly, so I'll leave my message here ^^

I'm starting a new blog after a long hiatus from my previous one.
I'd like to be in your feed if you think that's possible :)

Thank you very much ♥

NAME:
Coffee Biscuit

MAIL:
albatona@gmail.com

BLOG CATEGORY:
Fashion / Women / Freebies

BLOG:
enjoy the coffee: https://enjoythecoffee.wordpress.com/